worthknowing maybe not!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by paul, Sep 13, 2000.

1. paul

paul Guest

The worthknowing sight asks for very personel info has any one checked this sight out to make sure its legit!

2. Kristi- Ca

Kristi- Ca Guest

I checked their thawte certificate and it is legit. In addition, they have published contact info for TU, a partner.

paul wrote:
    -------------------------------
    The worthknowing sight asks for very personel info has any one checked this sight out to make sure its legit!

3. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

I tried and nothing....

I tried to use the web site and after I entered all my info, etc. it said that it couldn't verify my auto loan information? I tried over and over and still nothing....

Do you have to use Netscape or is IE o.k.? Maybe that's why it didnt' work.

4. Kristi- Ca

Kristi- Ca Guest

RE: I tried and nothing....

MP:
    For some odd reason you have to leave mortgage & auto loan fields blank. Don't even put a zero in there.

MP$40 wrote:
    -------------------------------
    I tried to use the web site and after I entered all my info, etc. it said that it couldn't verify my auto loan information? I tried over and over and still nothing....

Do you have to use Netscape or is IE o.k.? Maybe that's why it didnt' work.

5. JacquiG

JacquiG Well-Known Member

RE: I tried and nothing....

I got mine Tuesday night. Filled in auto and mortgage info, and it came back that my mortgage amount was wrong. Since it just went down in June, I put in what it USED to be, and it worked. They haven't updated my history since February!