Worthknowing score of 23 =what

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by sam, Mar 1, 2001.

1. sam

sam Well-Known Member

Anyone get a 23 or around that score? What cards do you have, and how do you rate your credit. I am wondering if a 23 is good, bad, sucky.

this is for a friend. not mine, i have a 5 :)

2. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Re: Worthknowing score of 23 =

Welcome to the 5 club. I've had a 5 3 times in row now and I know my real scores have gone up. Notworthknowing has listed some closed accounts as past 30 days due. I don't know where this comes from as the report directly from the cra is correct. Personnally, I don't have 1 ounce of faith in worthknowing.

3. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

23 = Nothing Basically....

I know people w/ good credit w/ 1 derog that get 5's. I had several derogs and got most deleted. I still and always have gotten a 5! :-(

Worth Knowing is a good way to constantly obtain your Trans Union reports but their scoring is bunk.

I know GEORGE at one point had 100......now he's way down in points.

<Am I correct GEORGE?>

4. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Re: 23 = Nothing Basically....

5. Melissa

Melissa Well-Known Member

Re: 23 = Nothing Basically....

I got 15 when I tried which sucks I know

6. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Hey Melissa

Do you by chance remember the email address our buddy Bobby used when he bombed you? Thanks

7. Melissa

Melissa Well-Known Member

Re: Hey Melissa

I will look LKH for you, hold on and I will post the details I posted to abuse@home.com

8. molly

molly Well-Known Member

WK

I had 5 three months ago and now have 20. I started with 3 negative items and now have only one. Plus I got some new tradelines. I am going to check again in a month when I get that last negative removed. I'll let you know.

9. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Re: WK

I have NOTHING bad...only too much credit I guess???