Worthknowing...Soft or Hard In

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Killer, Nov 19, 2000.

1. Killer

Killer Guest

Didn't we all conclude that worthknowing.com was a hard inquiry? Or am I mistaken?

2. Kate

Kate Well-Known Member

RE: Worthknowing...Soft or Har

Killer,

It is a soft inquiry.

Killer wrote:
    -------------------------------
    Didn't we all conclude that worthknowing.com was a hard inquiry? Or am I mistaken?

3. newcomer2

newcomer2 Guest

It says on their website it's a soft inq.

4. Tom

Tom Guest

My inquiry from worthknowing.com was hard inquiry because on TU report it said "the following companies have received your credit report.Their inquiries remain on your credit report for two years"

5. alison

alison Guest

It is a hard inquiry on my credit report and 3 other people that I know.

6. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

are you sure you a reading cor

There a 3 sections regarding inquires on TU. Section 1 are the hard ones, sections 2 and 3 are they soft and are only seen by consumer. I have pulled my reports and husband's from worthknowing.com atleast 6 times combined and they all appear in section 3 which is not seen by creditors??

mom

7. ble103

ble103 Guest

No, it is a soft inquirie,and i just got done getting my credit report from them.Guess what?I score a perfect 100 points.I have excellent credit rating,and i am very happy with that.

8. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Damn a 100!

Wow your great must be great. What kind of tradelines and history do you have, if you don't mind me asking:)?

Mom

9. alison

alison Guest

RE: are you sure you a reading

Yes, I am reading it correctly. I used to be a credit manager for both consumer and commercial credit.

Alison

10. cautious

cautious Guest

RE: are you sure you a reading

So far, worthknowing has been baiting w/ offer of a free credit report, in exchange for your personal information, while placing countless hard inquiries. Be very careful.