WORTHKNOWING

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by GEORGE, Feb 19, 2001.

1. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

DID WORTHKNOWING AGAIN...was 100 dropped to 56...now I am on my way up again, now 59...

:)

2. molly

molly Well-Known Member

Did you wait 90 days or did you pay the $5 to refresh?

3. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

DIDN'T PAY $5.00 just deleted it on
    "MY ACCOUNT"

Made a copy of the answers so I just re-typed them...(exactly).

4. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

I check my worthknowing report frequently (like once a month) and my score is ALWAYS 5...no matter what! :-(

5. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

MAYBE that is why some people call it...
    (NOT)WORTHKNOWING, but something is better than nothing.

6. molly

molly Well-Known Member

Thanks G. In Dec. my score was 5 and now it is 20. But they have 3 accounts listed as closed but they are open and have never been closed. The negative items are correct though (only one left yeah!!) Thanks for the delete tip I will check again when I get that item removed (positive thinking).

7. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Mine has open accounts as closed, and closed ones as open...GO FIGURE...

8. molly

molly Well-Known Member

Yeah, I am just happy I went up. At a 5 I really didn't have much of a choice (lol).

9. dave

dave Well-Known Member

My score is ALWAYS 29. An interesting thing though, I refreshed my report for $5 in December. Today, I went back to to the site and got a free report that was obviously current because it showed activity through February including a CL increase that I got about 10 days ago. Also, Citibank Aadvantage credit limit was listed for the first time ever.

10. AZMDX

AZMDX Guest

My FICO is 729, but (NOT) WORTHKNOWING gives me a score of 20. Most of my balances are wrong and alot of my open accounts read closed. Strange site

11. Saar

Saar Banned

There's sufficient evidence to show that your worthknowing score and your blood pressure have about the same predictive features when determining your FICO.

Saar

12. SouthTexas

SouthTexas Guest

I also do not rely one bit with worthknowing. With me, it was really off.It gave me a score of 20 but I applied for a loan within a few days of this and my FICO score was 725. Go figure!!