Worthkowing Mad As Hell!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by durango444, Aug 28, 2001.

1. durango444

durango444 Well-Known Member

Signed up at worth knowing. My score 47/100. I have 27 accounts. None ever late. The main reason for my low score is finance company accounts. Even though they are all paid on time and closed. Does anyone have any advice how to deal with this? Should I contact the companies to have them removed? Why should I be penalized for paying on time and paying off the accounts?

2. Mike

Mike Well-Known Member

I'm no expert but I would dump the finance companies. My partner got rid of Beneficial and his score went up 10 points.

M

3. durango444

durango444 Well-Known Member

Cool Mike, Should I just dispute them? Please, any advice would help.

4. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Don't read too much into Worthknowing. Just remember that you get what you paid for. The only scores you should be worried about are the ones directly from the Big 3. Worthknowing is a cheap way to sneak a peek at your TU report. A majority of the time, what is reported on Worthknowing isn't what is being reported on TU (ie accounts that are open on TU might be reported as closed on WK).

5. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

YOU ALMOST GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR...they should mail you a coupon for $10.00 off a tank of gas of your choice..