Would You Like a Copy?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by VJ, Jul 4, 2001.

1. VJ

VJ Well-Known Member

Jim,
    I've read both yours and PsychDoc's posts that were regretfully deleted.
    I have also read your above post and every sentence only serves to raise more questions.

#1- FYI, Correct spelling is PsychDoc.

#2 Is this the letter where a PhD recommends you immediately stop/drop whatever your doing and run to seek professional, clinical, and competent mental healthcare, with a direct link provided to;
    www.psychyology.com ?

#3 I realized this particular thread was deleted but there was never any reference to being deleted because of f#ces,unless you have proprietary information.

#4 Do you believe a post should be deleted because you (or anyone) happens to disagree with it,even if it's foundation is based/forged entirely on truth ?

Jim, if you would like a copy of the entire original thread that was deleted, just ask or respond in any way to this post.I would consider making my saved copy(sanitized) available by e-mail to the entire Creditnet membership if you or PsychDoc wanted .
    I would not re-post it here as it was deleted once. I believe only the Admin should be able to repost a thread, that in retrospect, may have been hastily deleted in its entirety as a knee-jerk over-reaction to one offensive word and/or complaint that you took exception to.

VJ

2. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

LOL, for the record:

1) I did use the word feces.

2) I did not recommend mental health treatment.

3) I'd be happy for any of my postings to be reposted. :)

3. bailey

bailey Well-Known Member

LOL

4. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Doc

CHUCKLE CHUCKLE

5. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

LOL VJ:)