WOW! BBAUER is HISTORY

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by kemcos, May 10, 2003.

1. kemcos

kemcos Well-Known Member

Its really strange that someone is trying to attempt to alledge that BBAUER is still running his 'CreditWrench.com' website.

It is obvious when you hit the site that he is long gone. The new format is rediculous, and it leads to many bogus pages. Also, the new "Posts" that appear in the chat pages are all from his 'supposed' ID and a few others. Don't be fooled, obviously BBAUER has died of old age or has been incarcerated for his tactics, or even 'offed' by an agent of the major 3 CRA's. Bill, if you are out there, I know certain confirming ID about you that only you can answer, so please email KEMCOS directly to let me know you are around. You also have my telephone number. I will post that you are still in the game when I confirm hearing from you. Just contact KEMCOS, you're old student./

Cheers,

KEMCOS

2. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

This is ridiculous. I correspond and speak with Bill quite a bit, and I can assure you that he is alive and well and quite happy. Good lord, please try to contain your paranoia.

Doc

3. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

OH MY GOD, perhaps you are right after all, Kemcos. This may be far more wide-reaching than even you could have possibly imagined. I just came across this:

http://209.26.140.39/bb/

What twisted mind contrived this travesty?

Doc

4. aletes

aletes Well-Known Member

Heh Heh Heh ... Cute.

5. james

james Well-Known Member

bump