Wow! My Qspace score

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by miles, Mar 18, 2001.

1. miles

miles Well-Known Member

is 756! I am soooo excited. I can't believe it! I know, I know, it is not FICO, but many of our scores when compared to FICO scores have been very close. The report online is accurate. The only negative I have left now on my report (equifax) is 1 30 day late from 4 years ago. I have come a long way with the help of everyone on this board. Thank you all! When I started seriously cleaning up my credit 3 years ago, my reports were not worth the paper it was printed on. I had many negatives (lates, delinquent accounts, etc.). Since then, I have worked hard with everyone's help in getting my credit in shape so I can get out of this subprime hell! I feel like I am on my way. It has not been easy, but all my work has been well worth it. BTW, I am not going to go overboard with inquiries ;-). It just feels so good to know that your hard work really pays off. I am going to order my Experian and Trans Union and see what's up on those reports as well. I knew something positive had happened as I was receiving many preapproved offers from banks that never took so much as a second look at me before (ie: ATT universal, BofA, etc.). I know I the hard part is maintaining good credit which I will go hungry before a bill is paid late! :). I know I'm just rambling on now, but I want to thank everyone for your good advice and support. You are really helping me and others get out of the rat trap we are in. Thanks again!

2. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

That's great Miles. Congrats! Did you do all your disputing yourself? I just signed on with Junum last month and so far as my post below says, they have done a great job. Continued good luck.

3. miles

miles Well-Known Member

Thanks LKH. Yes, I did the disputing myself. It wasn't easy though. I would have used Junum if I knew it would be this much work. :) However, I am satisfied with the results. You would be too if your report resembled mine! LOL! Good luck to you.

4. Dallas

Dallas Guest

Congratulations Miles. I hope to have your success. Dont use all that good credit in one place.

Peace!

5. Chet

Chet Well-Known Member

Does Qspace pull Equifax and only Equifax?

Thanks,

Chet

6. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Congrats Miles, I will be jumping on the Equifax site tomorrow morning myself to see the infamous score.

7. Dallas

Dallas Guest

MOm,
    Will they really be giving out scores tomorrow. What time and how much?

8. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Yes Dallas:) You can go to either <www.equifax.com> or <www.myfico.com> starting March 19, 2001. The cost is 12.95 for report and score according the the L A Times.

9. miles

miles Well-Known Member

Thanks Mom & Dallas. I appreciate the support!
    Mom- maybe I'll be able to join the AMEX club soon ;-)

Chet- Qspace pulls a soft inquiry from Equifax only for a single report. However, they will pull all three if you want a merged report. I ordered a merged report in January, but never received it. They credited my account without complication. It's still concerns me that they say the report was processed, but I never received it. I hope it hasn't gotten into the wrong hands. :-0