Wow! Planetfeedback REALLY wor

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Marie, Feb 7, 2001.

1. Marie

Marie Well-Known Member

I used www.planetfeedback.com about a month ago because I had heard that Providian is really taking customer concerns seriously and that the planetfeedback emails go to a completely different department than normal. I REALLY got that confirmed tonight. I was actually Off the phone line and a Prov Executive Team member called me to followup on the letter I'd been sent by Prov 2 weeks ago.
    (Brief update: I have a Visa w/5600 limit, 16.9 interest, still the 59 fee but refunded this year, and "gold benefits".. But I still have a Blue classic card). The glitches come in b/c I'd been told 2 months ago that I had gotten a gold and they just sent me a blue... then I was told I can't get a gold but they'd already rebated the fee, increased me 1000 etc. (which did seem somewhat fair to me)
    Then this Executive Team gets my email from planetfeedback.com (and as some of you already realize.. I'm a bit long-winded) You can imagine my email to them detailing everything I've been through and WHY can't I get gold plastic in my hands? IN every other way I have a gold card. (I did still try to be nice)
    The Providian letter I get in the mail is VERY detailed and professional explaining how they have done this and that... and that they truly don't have an upgrade to gold for me right now.. but I got ANOTHER 1000 increase.
    And then I get this call tonight from David. I've never been so impressed. He called to followup on how happy I'd been w/the letter I'd gotten and if I felt as though the matter had been satisfactorily resolved. Blew me away that they even called! After talking for 15 minutes he filled out his quesionaire on my happiness level and told me he'd try to get me gold plastic tomorrow. Regardless of whether or not I get the card color changed, to me, Providian IS now a prime lender.
    I'll eventually upgrade to Platinum and I will in all likelihood always keep a card w/Providian... even when I "can" change. :)
    Thought you all might like to know that, even if your history isn't perfect (which mine certainly isn't), Providian will judge you on how you're doing with them. And I must admit, I'm feeling much better about my "credit" tonight! :) Feeling quite "Prime" :) Hope eveyone has a great night!

2. Laura

Laura Guest

RE: Wow! Planetfeedback REALLY

Well let me just interject this thought. I have had some trouble with an insurance company and happen to belong to an egroup on yahoo with others having the same trouble. I decided to look tonite and they are on planetfeedback.com. So I went to the egroup board and posted so all 237 members will go to planetfeedback and send their letters in about this insurance company too. The thing I like is that you can send to senators and everyone else too. And there is POWER IN NUMBERS!!! Thanks for mentioning this site to us..... :) Laura

3. greg

greg Guest

what email address did you send your letter to?

4. Marie

Marie Well-Known Member

For Providian it was listed by the bank... went to the CEo (the website does all the addressing for you.) I think it was listed as Providian financial and to CEO Mehta? doing this off memory.

5. S.D.

S.D. Guest

Planetfeedback.com

6. S.D.

S.D. Guest

oops, sorry

sorry, I was speed reading. disregard my previous post...