WTF! TU Score of 512!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Mike, Aug 8, 2001.

1. Mike

Mike Well-Known Member

Hi All,

I ordered my report from TU a couple of weeks ago and requested a score with it.

Today I got the report and the score was not included so I called them and asked for my score. Much to my shock it is 512!

I've been rebuilding for almost 3 years now and both Equifax and Experion are between 640 and 670.

How can this be? I realize that nobody can answer this question because of how the CRAs work. But this is a SLAM to my rebuilding.

Two years ago when I started rebuilding Beneficial told me my score was 527. This was with 4 subprime cards etc.

How can TU give me a 512 with over 2 years of perfect payments...

Frustrated,

Mike

2. mindylou

mindylou Well-Known Member

Mike, I'm wondering same thing rebuilding 2 years exp 626, eq 660 and TU a lousy 551. What gives with this?

mindy

3. leo728

leo728 Well-Known Member

Same thing happened to me, My experian is 639 my equifax is 625. They told me over the phone that my tu is 519 or something like that.

I don't really believe it, because my mortgage broker pulled my tu and told me I had a 618.

leo

4. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Score they gave me was 200 less than the score they gave my mortgage broker. Something is definitely up with them! (or down, I should say!)