WWW.FEDERALDEBTSERVICE.COM

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by RITA, Dec 14, 2000.

1. RITA

RITA Guest

HAS ANYONE EVER USED THEM? I DON'T HAVE PROBLEM WITH CURRENT DEBT BUT THEY CAN CONSOLIDATE ALL YOUR OLD COLLECTIONS AND YOU CAN MAKE ONE MONTHLY PAYMENT TO THEM. THEY SAY THEY CAN CUT LATE FEES AND/OR FINANCE CHARGES THAT HAVE BEEN ACCUMULATING OVER TIME. IF SOMEONE HAS TRIED THEM LET ME KNOW HOW IT WORKED?

2. Elizabeth

Elizabeth Guest

URGENT!!!! PLEASE READ FIRST!

Please please please do not go with them. They completely messed up my credit sitations!! They are such a scam, they draft the monthly payment out of your account but make really late payments to creditors. There customer service is also awful, very rude!!! They never got rid of late fees, but cause many more. Thanks to them I have a 60, 90, and a few 30 day lates!!! Please think twice!!!!!

Email for me details if you want.
    july8_bride@yahoo.com

3. Elizabeth

Elizabeth Guest

A few more things!

They also promised to lower interest rates, that never happened.

They said almost all creditors they worked with, that was wrong because AT&T UNiversal (part of Citibank) rejected there offer, which made lots of lates and they closed my account (at grantors request) and still will not open it!!!

The paperwork also takes months to process, it took mine almost 60 days. They said they would be making payments to creditors but it never happened. I cancelled with them only after about 90 days with them, and then I had to set up payment plans to pay my creditors for the late payments, which Federal Debt Service kept and would not return, they still claim to this day the creditors were paid.

Can you tell I hate them? I had no lates before them but I just wanted to consolidate all my debt payments into one, I learned a huge lesson. Please, please, please learn from my mistake!

Elizabeth

4. RITA

RITA Guest

THANK YOU

THANK YOU FOR YOUR WARNING. IT DID SOUND TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. THAT'S WHY I LOVE THIS SIGHT. YOU LEARN FROM OTHER'S EXPERIENCES.

THANKS AGAIN!