X.com Credit Lines

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Newcomer, Aug 31, 2000.

1. Newcomer

Newcomer Well-Known Member

Does X.Com periodically review their OD credit lines for possible increases?

2. Doris K.

Doris K. Well-Known Member

All they've ever done with mine is cut it in half. They might increase it if you request it, but the only one I've ever heard of here who ever asked was Momof3, and I think they turned her down.

3. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Yes that would be me Doris, they only gave me 200 to start with and my credit is pretty good I asked them to reconsider and recheck and they did and did not increase, yet my hubby's credit is way more blemished than mine and he initially got 1000 which they cut to 500. Still never made sense to me at all, plus they said they checked with experian, which is my best yet I never saw any inquiries.

4. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

I have a fabulous $100 credit line with them.
    Know how much I have left in chgk?
    2 cents.

Bored with X.

5. Doris K.

Doris K. Well-Known Member

They started me out with only $200, which they cut to $100, and I have immaculate credit. They started out my grandson with $1000, and he has no established credit. Also, they never cut his. So far, neither of us has ever used the line.

Heaven only knows how they come up with things! The greatest mystery is what they will do next. They're quite the fickle bank.

6. Michael

Michael Guest

All X.Com Accounts were cut in half (according to them) and no increases are to be given. Even opening a new account without a credit limit is hard now!

Seems to be growing pains, and a greater interest in pay pal!