X.com didn't cut my overdraft

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Mike E, Mar 20, 2000.

1. Mike E

Mike E Guest

I used all but a whopping $36 of my $200 overdraft protection before the "slash in half date". Guess what, It's still available.

Is there anybody else here who didn't get cut?

Could it be that I've used it responsibly and paid it off every month?

Mike

2. JacquiG

JacquiG Well-Known Member

RE: X.com didn't cut my overdr

My $500 line is still there. I used all but $10 to pay off a small store account, and have only made one payment so far.

3. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

I had only 200 LOC too, i have used all but 60 of it. But I do believe once you pay them back, they will cut yours in half like the did to everybody else I know.

4. sam

sam Well-Known Member

Wrong, i payed mine off yesterday and have $200 line of credit. :)

5. Steven Z

Steven Z Guest

Guess they didn't appreciate my public complaining ooooh I'm so pissed off :):). What will I do with only $100 overdraft, come to think of it what could I do with only $200 hahaha.

Still its no joke for those with $1000 and above who were making active use of this feature they can kiss them goodbye.

6. Steven Z

Steven Z Guest

Guess they didn't appreciate my public complaining ooooh I'm so pissed off :):). What will I do with only $100 overdraft, come to think of it what could I do with only $200 hahaha.

Still its no joke for those with $1000 and above who were making active use of this feature they can kiss them goodbye.

7. Jonathan

Jonathan Guest

I have not used any of my overdraft protection. They cut it in half anyway.

8. Credit Lin

Credit Lin Guest

Ditto's Mike,

I also have completly wiped out my enormous $200.00 credit line and pay it in full every 2 weeks. Currently have 142.00 available. Did not get cut in half but then again I have not tried to use it since. We'll see when I go to the ATM; it's always a surprise with x.com

9. dave

dave Well-Known Member

Hey, are they charging you 9.9% per day or
    once a month?

10. mom

mom Guest

That would be illegal, 9.9 per day!!!!