X..COM

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by SJ, Jun 22, 2000.

1. SJ

SJ Guest

Just received notice that they are increasing interest rate on overdraft. Anybody else have opinion about this? Is this just the first of many coming increases?

2. BarryN - C

BarryN - C Guest

Considering the prediction of another fed rate increase in July, I am not surprised. I seem to be getting rate increase notices from most of my banks and creditors.

Peace,

BarryN

SJ wrote:
    -------------------------------
    Just received notice that they are increasing interest rate on overdraft. Anybody else have opinion about this? Is this just the first of many coming increases?

3. JP

JP Guest

Over the past few months, I've received notices of increases from several creditors. I think you'll see increases from X.COM that are in line with the Fed Rate. Considering what the prime rate is right now 12.99% doesn't sound so bad.

Regards,
    JP

4. Alex - Cre

Alex - Cre Guest

RE: X..COM (still a good deal)

It's not really their fault, it's the pace of the economy, interest rates are rising, a lot of changes going on right now. I wouldnt worry too much about it though, they still have very competitive rates.

Alex.

-------------------
    Free Credit Repair Information!
    http://www.creditinsiders.com

5. creditwork

creditwork Well-Known Member

Barry;
    You need to change something. I am still getting lower offers. Judy just got a 4.9%APR till Nov. and an increase in the line of $4,500.

Exercise your credit.

http://www.creditsense.com

6. BarryN - C

BarryN - C Guest

The only thing I need to change is my name and ssn, and I'd be set! :p~~~~

Give me time and all will get better.

Meanwhile, keep up the good work Herb!

Peace,

BarryN

7. JacquiG

JacquiG Well-Known Member

Their interest rate is still lower than my credit union's LOC rate (18%). It's interesting that they increased the interest rate and lowered the minimum payment. No bother, though, I'll still keep paying the $50.