X.Com ???

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by T Richards, Apr 10, 2000.

1. T Richards

T Richards Guest

I was happy to get an x.com account. However, it has been quite sometime since I sent my initial deposit of $100. I have not received a pin number, ATM card or checks. When you call their customer service number, the personnel are cordial, however, the followup is very poor. Plus, I can't get them to answer a simple question straight. It is as if they are reading from a script.

In addition, what genius thought of the stupid way that you have to send cash electronically from x.com to another account. By the time I send them a copy of my drivers license and a copy of the check from another account, I might as well mail it where I want to transfer the funds.

Does anyone have any reasons why I should continue to do business with them?

2. James

James Guest

You should consider switching to Wingspan Bank.com. The service is outstanding and it is very easy to do anything with them.

3. creditwork

creditwork Well-Known Member

If you are strictly going to use it as a bank, you can probably find a better online presence, however, they do offer the only no minimum investment vehicle that I am aware. If you want to manage your investments in a micro environment, I recommend you keep the account.

http://www.creditsense.com

4. So Far...

So Far... Guest

Dittos..... Not necesarilly for the checking account products but just because you can make such a minimal online investment and switch funds or change at whim is great. If nothing else, ofr fun. Keep It!