X.com

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by creditwork, Apr 19, 2000.

1. creditwork

creditwork Well-Known Member

In my monthly e-mail they just notified me they have reached a million customers. How is their customer service now? I have not seen many complaints lately. Did everybody close their accounts?

http://www.creditsense.com

2. jim r.

jim r. Guest

no real complaints here, although ach tranfers for amounts over credit line do take 5 WORK days to post. only thing about that issue that bothers me is money moved OUT of my acct on wednesday didn't move into my xcom until friday (only the portion that was above the credit line). btw i had done the tranfer the saturday prior.. so all in all it took 7 day but 2 were weekend.

other than that i like them a lot

3. Barry N

Barry N Guest

Herb,

With 1 million accounts, I guess not everyone closed them. No complaints here.

Peace,

Barry

4. David

David Well-Known Member

No complaints here, either. I have always received my ATM rebates, deposits are credited immediately, and no problem getting cash out.

5. Len

Len Guest

Well, they didn't change their policies or rules this month and the $11.36 I have in checking seems safe, so I have no complaints either:)

6. JP

JP Guest

No problems here. I love my $3000 LOC at 9.9%. I don't initiate ACH transfers from X because it takes too long, instead, I transfer money from my main account to X each month to pay my LOC. The transactions are initiated at my local bank, so it usually posts to X in 2 business days.

Regards,
    JP

7. Doris K.

Doris K. Well-Known Member

Thank goodness, it wasn't the apocalypse I feared it would be. I'm using my account again with no problems; however, I don't mail in deposits or write checks. I don't care much for all their posting rules because it looks as though it would take eons to get anything posted. I have moved money into my account that I've normally kept in short-term CDs because the 5% interest rate is much nicer than the 3.3% I've received from 30-day CDs at my regular bank. I've also purchased some long-term CDs as well, and I'm very satisfied with the returns.

Also, while the stock market has been a roller coaster lately, I've done quite well with X.Com's S&P 500 option.