Yahoo Messenger - What Happened?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Cadillac408, Jul 19, 2001.

1. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

What happened? I have a buddy list of 14 people from Creditnet. No one is hardly ever on line! :-(

Or are people logging in under *invisable* mode???

I must be really bored at work. I guess that's what happens when you're going to be laid off by December. Everyday is like Friday here!

2. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

I had some conflict with MSN messenger and ended up removing em both :) I still have it on one machine but I have not used that machine in a couple weeks, I have had it disconnected from the Internet for a while. Still here tho MP, I'll re-install it on this machine without MSN.

Laid off...sorry to hear that. At least you have some time to search. hope you find something soon. Meanwhile, since I can't use the word G-D on this board, I'll just abbreviate, TGIF (TGIM TGIT TGIW and TGITH too) :))

-Dave

3. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

It was (or is) nice to be able to read stuff on this board and zap people messages to comment. I personally don't like the chat client that is installed here. It's o.k. but I prefer Yahoo. Just my opinion...

4. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

I am on invisible a good deal of the time. Feel free to take a shot :)

I'm hding fro someone who is determined to get me into his MLM deal.

breeze

5. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I am on. Where are YOU?

6. creditwork

creditwork Well-Known Member

I use cdlconsultants more often than creditworks. If anyone cares to add me on.

www,creditsense.com