Yahoo PayDirect

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Erica, Jun 21, 2001.

1. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

When someone sends you money, where does it go? I had a friend send me money and I can't find where it went. My balance still says $0.00. Any help?

2. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

It goes to you. Are you sure your friend sent it to the correct email address? That will screw it up, if the email they use is wrong, or hasn't been registered with yahoo paydirect. Also, if it was just sent, they may wait for the transaction to go through - that I'm not sure about.

I know yahoo sends you an email to notify you of money received.

breeze

3. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

Breeze,

I printed out the receipt of money received, but still my balance says 0. Wonder what is going on...

Thanks. :)

4. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

So, yahoo says it's been sent to you? Then I imagine it's the processing time. How many days sine it was sent?

breeze

5. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, but it has been since the 21st of this month. I noticed on my receipt that the line that says "Accepted into account:" is blank next to it. Does that mean anything?

Thanks!

6. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Hmmmm. Wierd. What does it show today?

breeze

7. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

8. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

Still showing 0 balance. Maybe I need to confirm my mailing address first. I haven't done that yet. I have, however, confirmed 2 e-mail addresses. Keeping my fingers crossed! :)

9. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Erica
    Log into paydirect at http://paydirect.yahoo.com and click on "help" pick any category, scroll down to where it says "did this answer your question?" select "no" and it will give you a customer service email form. I would write and ask them what the problem is.

breeze