Yes, I guess I have money to b

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by roni, Dec 14, 2000.

1. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I read the threads below. Junum has not updated my transunion dispute and it is approaching 3 months now. I am really trying to be patient. No, I am being patient. But I do not like sending money to any company which can not keep a working phone #. I called the 877# today and it is still not working.

roni

2. S.D.

S.D. Guest

RE: Junum

Besides not updating your Transunion report, have they been successful on your other two reports? Do they guarantee that they will have items deleted? Have they been worth the monthly fee so far? I'm considering using their service, because I'm having such a difficult time having UCNB charge off deleted (see post above).

3. sam

sam Well-Known Member

Junum makes no guarantee's. They dispute items just the same way you can dispute them. They do not negiotiate etc.

Basically, they provide the dispute letters for you. True, junum might know some tips on wording etc to get things off, thats their specialty.

I decided to not use junum, and dispute myself first, then maybe after everything i can get off, is gone. I'll hire them to try again. Seems expensive to write a letter, $20-$30/month, and i dont have spare nickels during the holidays to burn, or i would let them work it.

4. roni

roni Well-Known Member

No, they dont guaranttee anything. But, I dont expect them to do that. My situation is a little different. I cleaned up alot of things already. Transunion is the only one I had to really work on. They removed 3 items(actually the same student loans) from my experian which I had difficulty removing. They said they redisputed with transunion. I had not heard a peep from them. I did my own equifax dispute after I couldnot reach them(junum) in October. I would say they are worth it. I just hope Kristi is right.
    But, I am sure she is. Regardless, phones or no phones they dont miss charging my credit card. LOL.

roni

5. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Good idea. That was my approach.

roni

6. sam

sam Well-Known Member

RE: Keep us posted roni.

If you don't mind, keep us posted on how much junum does for you, and the costs you've paid for them so far..

I'm gonna follow suit like you, and fight them first myself. But if you pay $100 for like one more removal, i'll be less inclined to choose them.

7. keisha

keisha Guest

RE: Keep us posted roni.

If you would read my post this is the same thing that I am saying the phone is not working and I am starting to get a little weary.