Yippeee! AMEX LOC approved!!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by the other, Aug 23, 2001.

1. the other

the other Well-Known Member

I just called, and they said that I was approved for the Amex line of credit.

George, here are the details - 25k limit, prime + 2.99%. I will receive a book of checks in the mail in about 7-10 days. I don't know about doing on-line balance transfers.

2. Saar

Saar Banned

Great!

Experian score being in the range of...? :)

Saar

3. the other

oops, sorry - My Credit Expert score was 752 the day the pulled the inquiry.

Also, about a month ago, I applied for the Optima platinum (for the 8.9 bts), and was declined.

ironically, they won't give me more than a 2500 on my Blue card that has an APR of 12.99.

With this new line of credit, I have now reached the 150k mark for total limits.

btw, Saar, thanks for posting about this. It sure is nice, and no hard inquiry!

4. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Congratulations!

breeze

5. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Congratulations!

6. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

THANK YOU.

I'm still debating wether to take the plunge...

7. the other

I looked at the account online, and I don't see anyway of doing online balance transfers. I think it is only by check.

It's a soft inquiry on Experian. No inquiry yet that I have seen on Equifax. I just used worthknowing.com and don't see an inquiry there.

8. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

EXPERIAN is the one who deleted AMEX BLUE instead of stating the CREDIT LIMIT.

9. JacquiG

JacquiG Well-Known Member

Congratulations. It's nice to get that final confirmation!!