Need to remove late pays....

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by four20nik, Mar 7, 2003.

1. four20nik

four20nik Well-Known Member

Hiya all,

Okay, been thinking about a lan to remove late pays. Not sure how to go about doing this. I am trying to remove a 30 day and a 60 day.

The account is with first premier. I know they auto verify, so it wont do any good disputing as pd never late. I have tried goodwill letter...it bombed.

Now, I have drawn up a validation letter, so to speak, requesting any information that I actually paid late. I paid over the phone and the rep assured me that if I paid on that specific date and made an arrangement for an auto pay a month later, it would not be reported. Needless to say...they show 2 consecutive lates.

I have not sent this cccr yet, I need some feedback as to what would work best. I have heard that fpb autoverifies on everything, but if you close your account and let it sit, the history gets wiped out. If you tell the cra that they auto verify, then they will do a manual investigation which I have seen end with deletion. I am just trying to come up with the best way to have the neg deleted. Franlky, I dont care if I lose the tl altogher. I "think" limit is reporting wrong...maybe this would be a way to have tl deleted. Of course, I knwo they are not so eager to delete tl if it is HURTING your score, lol.

Any suggs?

2. cariba

cariba Well-Known Member

Have you tried a letter via PFB (planetfeedback.com)?

3. four20nik

four20nik Well-Known Member

no, not yet. I thought of bi-passing this becasue of their rejection of my goodwill letter.