I am sure this has been asked before, yet, I want to bring it to refresher. My past bills, some old, some REALLY OLD (Past point of limitations on...
Welcome to the Credit Talk Forum on Creditnet.com
Creditnet.com is dedicated to helping consumers build, maintain, or repair their credit.
The Credit Talk Forum is one the of the longest-running consumer credit forums on the internet. The mission of our forum has always been to provide a safe environment for consumers to ask for help and advice in understanding and improving their credit.
Since 1995, nearly 500,000 questions have been asked and answered on the Credit Talk Forum by over 30,000 members. Feel free to search and browse these posts, and when you're ready to ask your own questions, it's quick, easy, and free to register an account.
DH has a medical debt on his report with Merchant's Association CA... It's only for $78. I think I have posted about this before when none of the CAs...
Capital One® Secured Mastercard® Highlights
- Get the credit you need with no application or processing fees
- Automatic reporting to the 3 major credit bureaus
- Track credit with access to your credit score and other tools
First Progress Platinum Prestige Secured MasterCard® Highlights
- Credit Line Secured by Your Fully-Refundable Deposit of $300 -- $2,000 Submitted with Application
- Monthly Reporting to all 3 Major Credit Bureaus to Establish Credit History
- No Credit History or Minimum Credit Score Required for Approval