bosslady

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by WALLST, Feb 20, 2002.

1. WALLST

WALLST Well-Known Member

I'm in FL and have gone through this somewhat, after I gave them the interogatory answers, I also sent them a letter telling the atty that if they didn't drop the suit(which was past FL 4 yr SOL) I would file a complaint with the FL bar, the FTC, and the state of FL Dept. of professional regulation, as well as sue THEM for trying to bring suit on something they know was time barred. Two months after that I get a letter that plaintiff has requested the suit be dismissed without predjudice. When I gave the scumbag attys their answers I also happened to have the bill with the last pmt I made along with the next one showing the exact balance they were suing me for, so there was no way they could fudge the date of last activity

2. bosslady7

bosslady7 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the iggy about sending THEM a letter to drop suit. This is all so new...Mom was right shoulda gone to law school:) The DOLA they show says 2/98 but the credit report says 11/96 so they are lying, reaging, whatever... but your credit report is susposed to be 100% accurate correct? Therefore if my credit report is right ... then the DOLA has to be what THEY are reporting not what his computer printout says...Right

3. Tuit

Tuit Well-Known Member

Looks like a strong defense to me bosslady!
    Tuit