Citibank Business Platinum

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by kozman, Jun 23, 2003.

1. kozman

kozman Well-Known Member

I just received it today and was wondering if Citibank posts the business CC's on your CR? I'd love to take advantage of the 15 months 0% and not have it post to the report. Would be great for ratios. How long do you generally have to wait to request a CL increase? Thanks for any info.

2. daveberk

daveberk Well-Known Member

This card will not show on your personal credit report.

I have had it for almost two years and never received an increase. Back in October I requested one and was told that I had enough credit with Citibank already. That was roughly 40K on three personal cards at the time. Since then, I've gotten increases on the other three cards.

I may be getting dinged because I've never used it for purchases but only low APR balance transfers.

Curious to know what others have experienced as far as getting CL increases. Seems that alot of people get 5K to start. This isn't much for business card.

3. lmckenzie

lmckenzie Well-Known Member

We have the card also, we also started with the 5k, we have only had the card about 5 months, I can see that they are real sticklers for making sure that everything is "business" related !

4. kozman

kozman Well-Known Member

What do you mean by "business related"? Great on the non-reporting. Time to transfer some balances. Thanks for the info.