Question

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by 900fico, Dec 9, 2010.

1. 900fico

900fico Member

Hey Everyone!! Just join site. The power of technology never seem to stop amazing me.

My question is how much credit can one get with good credit score?

Thanks in advance.

2. JoshuaHeckathorn

JoshuaHeckathorn Administrator

Boy- that is a vague question, but if you have great credit and the income of Bill Gates, then you could get a pretty darn big loan.

3. 900fico

900fico Member

I'm sorry, Really know at this posting stuff/question. Let me reiterate my question. Is it achievable to have available 100K in credit card with a 60K income with all bills paid on time and in full. How long would this take ? Is this even achievable? One of my co worker was bragging that he had a 100K in credit card with multiple lines of course. He does not own a home or any type of equity line of credit attached to his home. THANKS!

4. JoshuaHeckathorn

JoshuaHeckathorn Administrator

Yes, it's possible. Although more credit issuers are cutting limits these days, I actually haven't experienced any credit limit cuts myself. I can only assume there are plenty of others that haven't as well.

5 credit cards with $20K credit limits each certainly is attainable for someone with good credit scores if they've been using credit cards for several years. You probably won't get those types of limits these days, but even just a few years ago credit issuers were commonly handing out $25K-$50K credit limits all the time.

5. 900fico

900fico Member

thanks again!! I appreciate your time