Check this guy out

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by bailey, Apr 8, 2002.

1. bailey

bailey Well-Known Member

2. kozman

kozman Well-Known Member

It sounds like this guy is just being a complete jackass just to be one. I'm getting ready to file BK and I feel like I've failed in everyway possible. People like this guy just make it so much worse. I tried for years to stay out of the position I'm in and a bad divorce and large medical bills just keep kicking me down. The only regret I have is not filing earlier when I wanted to before. At least I would have a few years under my belt after the BK. I'd love to just knock that guy in the teeth. He's a disgrace.

3. QUEEN_BEE

QUEEN_BEE Well-Known Member

Now that woke me up...

4. javan

javan Well-Known Member

THE GUY'S A COMPLETE IDIOT!!

ENOUGH SAID

5. sassyinaz

sassyinaz Well-Known Member

You haven't failed, kozman, that guy's an ass, can't wait for life to catch up with him!

Sassy

6. crumbya

crumbya Member

what an idiot!! i always wandered why i saw people driving nice cars and goin on trips, but were struggling just a few years ago....This is some of the biggest bunch of crap i have ever seen! I hope he gets whats coming to him. This idiot might be the reason why the resto four credit card APR's are so high, a total lack of judgement and responsibility.

7. kozman

kozman Well-Known Member

The problem is, life probably won't catch-up with him. His types are always the one's to get off and get away with everything and leave everyone else holding the bag. Our only hope is that he doesn't procreate with anyone and create further problems for the next generations. THis site is great. Alot of people have been a big help. Hope I can help out someone out there sometime.

8. Marie

Marie Well-Known Member

My b.s. meter is pegging off scale. I think he's just trying to get a rise out of people. With more income than monthly expenses you can't bk7, you'd have to file a 13 and pay the debts back. bks are based on your current income, not past income.

there are a few inconsistencies even in those few posts. he's full of it.

9. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Besides being a scum bag, this guy is full of s#$t. BK 13 will come off after 7 years, chapter 7 will remain for 10 years. If he is so damn smart, why didn't he look it up in the FCRA. I propose that the poster did that just to pull some chains. I don't believe the story.

10. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

SCAMMER...

Needs attention...it's probably ALL fake...

11. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

That's a troll if I've ever seen one.

12. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

MAYBE IT'S BOBBY

13. Dani

Dani Well-Known Member

He may be a scammer and he may just be an attention grabber, but he's the kind that make me completely ill (and there are some out there). I know two myself. One didn't want his ex-wife to get half of the house or car so he filed when they separated (he owned everything - nothing was in her name). The second BKer ran up $20K in debt (knew she couldn't pay it) filed BK and now has another $30K in debt ran up. Fortunately, she can't file BK for another couple of years, but I'm sure she will when it's time.

Dani

14. matty61184

matty61184 Well-Known Member

Don't worry. I think that if he's a big enough dumbass to declare bankruptcy and take advantage of the system like that, there's no way in hell he is smart enough to know how to repair his credit. It does make me sick to see someone who does it just to weasel out of their debt. I am thankful BK is there for those who need it, such as when the bills amass at a rate they can't be repaid for years or for medical/other reasons. He's just what I would call a freeloader.

15. Illini

Illini Well-Known Member

Have you guys and gals checked out other posts on this board? They are pretty harsh.

Yet another reason why I am a creditnet loser.

16. matty61184

I left a little response to his posting. It just pisses me off why people do stuff like that. I hope he learns his lesson some day. I know I learnt my lesson about the age ordeal the hard way, but it's caused me to change! His lesson, I have a feeling, will be much harder to overcome.

17. matty61184

That board does seem a bit malicious. I think I'll stick with Creditnet.

:)

18. King

King Well-Known Member

Both of these asinine posts smell like b.s. to me. If this is true, just wait until the judge hears what his situation is and tells the petitioner to go screw himself. These debts are puny. Imagine trying to declare Bk over $10 or $15K in credit card debts when you are young and have a good job.

I think this stuff was all made up to cast doubt on the real unfortunates like me who have had to declare BK. I also wonder about the person who brought this nonsense to creditnet.

These posts and the message board they are written on aren't worth crap.

19. sweet21510

sweet21510 Well-Known Member

I'm very glad I didn't fall into that particular message board. I can imagine the malicious fun they would have had once I admitted that I had declared bankruptcy. The board itself seems designed less to help people than to rake people over the coals, and I was greatly unimpressed by their "gurus"

As far as the jerk that thinks he can just blow off his debt, he might find out otherwise. Even if he does, it doesn't mean that there are many of us like myself who legitimately need bankruptcy to ever hope of having a life.

20. Dani

Dani Well-Known Member

I think bailey did a great job bringing this to our attention. I looked at the posts and threads on that board concerning credit reports, credit problems, and basic credit information and 9 times out of 10 it is wrong. Seriously, they don't understand the difference between a joint account holder and an AU. If you're paying your debts, but paying them late they lambast the person that asked the question. Hell, I'm impressed someone has that drive to want to get out of debt.
    I going to try to help out some poor lost souls. One guy actually told another that you need a 750 FICO to get a decent home loan! I'm truly concerned about the average American. If this is the kind of information that is circulating, no wonder America is in dire straits.

Dani