Catalog & Merchant Cards

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by myname1001, Feb 20, 2007.

1. myname1001

myname1001 Active Member

I'm looking for ALL of the catalog and merchant cards I can find. Some of them you can't find through google or search engines though so I'm asking here.

I found all of the USA merchant card/catalog cards.

I found another $7500 limit first national merchant credit card through CSS

I found another $2500 limit goldline card.

And I think another $2500 limit card.

Anyone who can link me to any other merchant cards or catalog cards that aren't "USA" or first national would be appreciated.

I need to find as many as possible.

Thanks everyone.

2. ontrack

ontrack Well-Known Member

Why? Why would you want a lot of cards for merchandise you don't need?

3. myname1001

myname1001 Active Member

I'm ordering over $35,000 in merchandise on multiple catalog/merchant cards and then selling them brand new and unused with pictures of dates, box, dates on box, even the ups/fedex truck. If I get it on the 12th, it will be up for sale within 3 business days.

I'm selling at a slightly cheaper price too, so I'll have about $30,000 cash spread over about 5 or 6 different cards.

And what I'm ordering is big expensive things, that way I only have to mail out 4 to 6 packages instead of dozens.

Then I'm paying off the cards with the money over a period of 4 to 6 months and adding the extra $5000-$8000 I'll need to cover the full $35,000-$38,000

0% interest on all purchases.

Then my credit lines total will be over $50,000 combined from all the cards.

Then I'm doing it again.

And again.

And again.

Or just once, haven't decided yet.

I called and asked if I could use the card to buy $5000 in merchandise then sell it all to get $4700, put in the rest needed, and use it to pay over a period of months to help build my credit and they said yes.

everyone list as many catalog credit cards and merchant credit cards as you can!!!! thanks!

4. myname1001

myname1001 Active Member

(please and thanks)

5. myname1001

myname1001 Active Member

(Most of the cards go up to $15,000-$25,000 so once I pay the $35,000 off in 4 months they will all increase)

6. myname1001

myname1001 Active Member

OH

OH, and it will benefit everyone to see a nice sized list of catalog and merchant cards here. No employment or credit checks or turndowns anyone can get a catalog card if they pay the fees. I've got 2 of them already and I got them with no credit history =X

If you have a good $3000 to $8000 to cover the cost of it, it is a good way to build your credit on cards that report as high limit and open up 5-6 new credit lines and pay them all off within 3 to 6 months.

Plus they'll offer you all kinds of stuff.

Limits will go up to $25,000 on all cards.

List away! =X

7. woops

woops Well-Known Member

Do what you want but if I had an extra $3000 - $8000 I probably wouldn't be in the situation I'm in right now, and I would be less desprate for credit and could build it the old fashioned way.

As an aside, and I'm obviously no expert, but wouldn't the fact that these are all fairly new accounts affect your FICO anyway?

8. cap1sucks

cap1sucks Well-Known Member

That reminds me of the story about Abie who had a store selling men's suits for $50 less than he paid for them. His brother came into the store one day and it was crowded with shoppers. "How can you make it selling suits for $50 less than you paid for them" asked his brother.

Abie replied, "I'm not making money but dig this crazy sales volume"

9. ontrack

Or "I make it up on the volume." was the way I heard that one.

10. ontrack

If you want to run a business, then run a business. But why buy retail only to sell retail when you can buy it wholesale? You have little or no margin, and you are a sucker set up for anything going wrong.

11. myname1001

myname1001 Active Member

It isn't a business.

You must of misread the post and confused the point of putting $35,000+ spread on 4-5 different high limit cards that report and then paying them all off in less than 5 months using the same money from the cards and a little of my own.

Otherwise you wouldn't of asked why I'm "buying retail when I can buy wholesale" which would defeat the entire point of doing what I'm doing and makes no sense at all to me.

LoSuH.

12. myname1001

myname1001 Active Member

Why does everyone have to hate on the guy who isn't a complete idiot?

Everyone responds to everyone but when I make a post I get no solid answers - not one person has listed a catalog or merchant card.

All I get is more questions to my questions, as everyone can clearly see above.

And the questions are usually garbage questions that make no sense like ontracks.

People in their own world, challenging my questions with more questions then turning around and answerings others.

Got something against me?

13. magnus351

magnus351 Active Member

no one has anything against you. your plan is a different story. what happens if nobody buys any of the merch you're purchasing? you are stuck with a pretty sizeable debt. your plan is full of holes.

14. myname1001

myname1001 Active Member

impossible.

I'm putting them on ubid, ebay, yahoo auction, various other auction sites, and others.

I'm not selling old or used products here - this is brand new never been used before merchandise at a CHEAPER price than you can get anywhere else online.

15. magnus351

magnus351 Active Member

still doesn't mean that people are going to want to buy them. the problem is that there is a chance you are going to lose money on this deal. but that's just common sense talking.

16. myname1001

myname1001 Active Member

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU? YES IT DOES.

There are dozens of people on ebay and ubid right now who would purchase a $2500 stereo system brand new never used never opened (or opened & checked to see if working) for $1800 - cheapest price on the net. I'd start it at $2000 and let the bidding begin.

PLUS there is no real limit to time. It is only a matter of time before I sell it.

And as far as losing money read the post. I never claimed or hinted to or said anything about making money or not spending money to do this - I mentioned losing money before you did.

Hater, obviously.

Instead of trying to find a merchant card like a non hater

You all hate.

What if you don't sell it? You're going to lose money! ::sarcastic comment:::, if you want to run a business run a business (wtf?), why buy retail when you can buy wholesale? Why would you want a card for merchandise you don't need? blah blah blah

Enough already.

Any of the 5 people on this forum know of any other merchant cards/catalog cards? I already tried dozens of keywords on google and found about 6 of them. I want to find as many as I can.

.....?

17. magnus351

magnus351 Active Member

When you come unto a site and someone has a differing opinion than you does not make them a hater. If you don't like what you're hearing move on. But your system has flaws. And those flaws can come back to bite you. But hey, you are the one who is going to buy merch on credit with hopes of being able to sell it on ebay and similar sites. YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS SOMETHING TO LOSE. Not anyone on this forum. So go out there and max out the cards to buy merch that you may or may not sell. Remember nothing is guaranteed. So when/if you default there will be many people on this site who will be more than happy to help you deal with debt collectors.

18. ontrack

1) There are catalog companies that prey on those with poor credit with offers of "credit" restricted only to their own catalog, and products at above market prices. I believe many customers of catalog companies offering "credit" are suckers. Why would I recommend that you do business with companies in a part of the market with high levels of predatory behavior?

2) If I don't have a good answer, I ask questions.

3) The approach you are proposing for building credit is both excessively risky and expensive, compared to other methods. If it looks like a poor choice, that is what I will call it.

4) Good credit is most effectively built over time, and most cheaply as a side effect of transactions you would choose to do anyway. History counts, and a bunch of credit activity all at once may defeat any attempt to immediately obtain high scores.

5) If you ask for advice on this site, you will get it from many perspectives. It is your choice what you choose to do with it.

Most of us learn from our own mistakes. When we get smarter, we learn to make smaller mistakes, so it costs us less to learn from them, and if we make smaller mistakes faster, we can learn faster. The wise man learns from the other guy's mistakes. The fool bets it all, and never learns.

19. myname1001

myname1001 Active Member

What does that have to do with the tea in china?

I didn't ask for advice.

I asked for links to catalog & Merchant cards.

I get nothing but negative feedback, questions that sound like the people half-read and half-responded with replies that have nothing to do with the main question, and personal opinions I didn't ask for.

Therefore, thee is a hater.

20. myname1001

myname1001 Active Member

Again...

What does that have to do with the tea in china?

I didn't ask for advice.

I asked for links to catalog & Merchant cards.

I get nothing but negative feedback, questions that sound like the people half-read and half-responded with replies that have nothing to do with the main question, and personal opinions I didn't ask for.

Therefore, thee is a hater.